Organization of events
- XX Spanish Meeting on Computational Geometry, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 3-5 July 2023.
- 39th European Workshop on Computational Geometry, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain, 29-31 March 2023.
- XIX Spanish Meeting on Computational Geometry, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain, 5-7 July 2021.
- Weighted shortest path in equilateral triangular meshes, 34th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, Toronto Metropolitan University, August 2022.
- On approximating shortest paths in weighted hexagonal tessellations, Computational Geometry: Young Researchers Forum, Freie Universität, June 2022.
- On approximating shortest paths in weighted triangular tessellations, 16th International Conference and Workshops on Algorithms and Computation, Universitas Jember, March 2022.
- Spanning ratio of shortest paths in weighted square tessellations, 38th European Workshop on Computational Geometry, University of Perugia, March 2022.
- Shortest paths in weighted hexagonal tessellations, XIX Spanish Meeting on Computational Geometry, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, July 2021.
- New results on production matrices for geometric graphs, Discrete Mathematics Days 2018, Universidad de Sevilla, July 2018.
- Coloración en triangulaciones, XV Seminario de Matemática Discreta, Universidad de Valladolid, June 2017.
Participation at Workshops (invitation only)
- Beyond Abstract Measures: geometry and computation, Lorentz Center, June 2022.
- Hausdorff School Algorithmic Data Analysis, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, May 2022.